Wagner Armaturen GmbH is a family-run company based in Trittau, a community close to nature park Hahnheide and east of the metropolis Hamburg. Its core business is the trade and automation of industrial valves for predominantly national customers from various industries such as chemicals, refineries, renewable energies, shipbuilding, pharmaceuticals, the food industry and many more.
Technical sales representative (m/f/d) in the internal sales department
- Technical product and application consulting for our customers as well as competent support of our field representatives.
- Determination of technical designs according to customer specifications.
- Project management up to the final realization of the objects.
- Calculation and preparation of technical offers.
- Customer support in all organizational and order-related issues
What we offer:
- A secure, varied job in a highly motivated team.
- Working in a successful and growing family business with fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies.
- A comprehensive induction.
- A performance-related salary with various special payments, additional company health insurance and other benefits.
- Regular internal / external training.
- Company catering, free water, coffee tea, fruit and much more.
These are your qualifications:
- Technical degree (mechanical engineering, chemistry) or qualified technical training.
- Preferably with previous knowledge of the valve industry.
- Several years of professional experience (at least three years).
- Working independently and having an overarching mindset.
- Precise ability to work in a team, motivation and willingness.
- Sure handling of MS Office products
- CAD knowledge desirable
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of spoken and written English
Apprenticeship as a warehouse specialist specializing in wholesale (m/f/d)
Start your apprenticeship with us in August 2024!
Wagner Armaturen GmbH is a family-run company based in Trittau, a natural community east of the Hamburg metropolis. The core business is the trade and automation of industrial valves for predominantly national customers from various sectors such as chemicals, refineries, renewable energies, shipbuilding, pharmaceuticals, the food industry and many more.
This is what we offer:
- Intensive training as a warehouse specialist specializing in wholesale
- Exciting tasks and fair pay
- Further social benefits
- The acquisition of a forklift license
- A modern workplace in a growing family business
- An apprenticeship with good prospects for the future
- If you perform well in your training, you may be offered employment
What you can expect:
- A versatile, cross-divisional apprenticeship
- Insight into the logistical processes of a warehouse
- The entire process from proper storage to shipping and outgoing goods inspection
- Assembly activities
- Receiving and recording goods via EDP
- Creation of shipping documents for the dispatch of goods worldwide
- You ensure that the warehouse and your workplace are clean and tidy every day
These are your qualifications:
- A good school leaving certificate, ideally initial experience in warehouse logistics, e.g. through a school internship
- Good comprehension skills
- Team spirit, curiosity
- Ideally technical understanding
Speculative canditatures and internship canditatures are welcome
You are welcome to send us an unsolicited application for positions in our company. We also support school internships and practical semesters during studies.
We look forward to receiving your application...
Please send us your application as a PDF file (max. 10MB) including cover letter, CV and certificates (in one file)